SPOILER ALERT!

Boundless (Unearthly series)

Boundless - Cynthia Hand

"We think of happiness as something we can take. But usually it comes from being content with what we have, and accepting ourselves."
 photo threeflowersR.jpg photo blHalf.jpg

I cried. Not like big tears or sobbing, but at one point I was reading and realize there was a single tear streaming down my face.
This book began as a YA book then somewhere towards the middle/end it kinda felt like something darker, older, more mature..

The whole part in "hell" was so different then the rest of the books. It almost didn't fit. I'm not saying it wasn't good, but I just wasn't expecting it to be so different. Good job Ms.Hand!

(show spoiler)

I can't say too much with out giving away the many surprises in the book. my after thoughts are gonna have to be in a spoiler:

I feel like since the epilogue was nine years in the future she could almost do an adult book about Christian now. I mean I would seriously read that! about him wondering and thinking about Clara and fighting the Black wings. I also wonder about Phen. I know he's a frickin' coward, but I still wonder if Angela sees him now and then. and what About Sam? The charm, the little silver sparrow. It made me feel even sadder for him. Did anyone else get that feeling that the story Clara's mom was telling about Sam and her was some kind of message like even though Clara loves Tucker she has to pick Christian? I kept thinking, Oh crap this is like telling Clara, you have to do your duty. Ok Jeffery, what happen? I can't believe that's the end. I mean where did he go? There has got to be more.

(show spoiler)