This book was a fast paced ride. Steven ,whose a Psychopomp aka a "pomp", someone who's used as a gateway for the dead to get to the underworld, is on the run trying not to die from (almost) the very first page.
Why I liked this book:
- It was told from a male POV. (which I've really enjoyed in a lot of books lately)
- The story and the little elements in it were unique to me.
- I like the whole set up of Mortmax industries
- It made a reference to FireFly and gave a little head nod to Han Solo.
- It introduced me to a new series I'm sure I'm gonna enjoy