Pleasure Unbound

Pleasure Unbound - Larissa Ione

Photobucket
If your a reader that doesn't like sex, well sex really doesn't feel like the right word. The right word to me would be the big
yea so if you don't like that, then don't pick up this book, because that happens really early on in the book. (I think it before page number 45) I'll admit that at that page I was really wondering if I was gonna continue reading it. It was just really dark and it just seemed to have a sinister feel to it. Like I was walking down into a part of town that I knew what was happening there and it was frightening and that's why I stay away from that part of town. (yes that was rambling)
BUT I stayed with it and was drawn into the story line and the characters. Larissa Ione creates a world where your not sure if you really want to step into,because it's dark and sexy and alluring, but also you have this feeling where it's dangerous and once you know certain things there's no way to go back.
The secondary characters (Shade, Wraith & Kynan) were just as interesting as the main ones. Larissa has cracked open a whole world I can't wait to read about.
If your looking for a new series, try the Demonica.