How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper

How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf - Molly Harper

Not as funny as most reviews made it seem. It had a couple of cute lines.

"Well, that cinched it. He was an asshole. I was definitely going to end up sleeping with him."

"Alias superspy Sydney Bristow could sneak through the woods outside Alan's cabin, do a reconnaissance mission, and seek out her

possibly dead

(show spoiler)

werewolf boyfriend, then escape without any problem. If Sydney Bristow had a werewolf boyfriend. it would probably involve a Supernatural crossover."

Also some of the Chapter titles were kinda fun.

I'd call this a lite Paranormal Romance. It wasn't really too heavy on the paranormal and had a tiny mystery to it.

The biggest problem I had with this book was Mo's attitude toward her parents. I know she was raised by kookie hippy parents, but I just felt like she was a snob and I wanted to slap her. There was a part at the end (pg 311) where her father is talking about how they raised her, "wondered how much of what we taught you was going to stay with you as you traveled down that road. And how many people out there don't have the benefit of growing up the way you did, being taught the values that we gave you."

You know what Mo did after  her father said this? She "tried to contain the snort.."

This is a person that moved as far a way as possible with out giving her parents her phone number or address. As a parent I can only feel that she is a selfish brat. (sorry)

This will probably sound very petty to other readers, but I'm very offended with the negative light she puts "homeschooling" in. I know it's just a book, but it seems people always have this horrible impression that homeschooled children are

" unprepared for the outside world"

Outside world? like they live in a box with no contact at all. This kind of ignorance spreads because of these comments in the book.

She is implying that homeschool children are not "regular people"

" I had a best friend, Kara Reynolds, who was happy to school me in the customs and rituals of "regular people" "
Most people homeschool so their children don't "become just like everybody else." We want more for them.

I guess that left a bad taste in my mouth, and seeing that it was in the very beginning of the book, it was hard to not think about it for the whole time.

and WHy is Mo wearing a Halter top made of the same hair from Cooper's legs??

photo 2fb6d0f6-9b51-46c8-9fa5-b19841ab4336_zps785abb4e.jpg